Monday, July 14, 2014

Meet Up with Susan Peters

Sacramento County
You are subscribed to updates from District 3 - Susan Peters for Sacramento County. 

Dear Friends,
In 2005 I started holding “Office Hours” at various venues around the Third District.  It is now an annual tradition with me setting up a table at selected community events where residents can drop by and talk about items of interest with no appointment necessary.
This coming Thursday night, July 19, I will be holding another “Office Hours” from 6-7 pmprior to the free Fair Oaks Thursday Night Concert in the Park.  Please feel free to stop by before the concert begins at 7 pm to talk about items of interest with no appointment necessary on a “first come basis.”
The concert will be held at Village Park4238 Main Street, featuring the John Skinner Band.  Before the show, I will have a table set up to visit with residents.
 “Office Hours” for 2014 began in March at the annual trout fishing derby held in Howe Park followed in April at the Carmichael Egg Hunt.  In addition to this month’s visit to Fair Oaks, I plan to hold other “Office Hours” at other venues and I will post those dates and locations on my webpage.
I hope you can come by to visit.
Sincerely,
SUSAN PETERS
Supervisor, Third District

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a comment. We will do our best to respond in a timely manner, and ask that you contact the Sac Sheriff Dept. for immediate safety concerns of any type at 911 or 874-5115 (non-emergency). Be alert, be aware, and stay safe!